Monday, May 16, 2005

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't you just hate that sound??? Bzzzzzzzzzz the dreaded.... DENTIST DRILL!!!

Obviously i went to the dentist today. And it sucked. Big Time. She scraped, she poked, she prodded. Then she got out the drill.

If one thing puts the willies up me more than spiders or eggs, it's that drill.

**Shudders**

It sets my teeth on edge. Not a good thing since its in my gob. It's the equivilent (sp?) of scratching nails down a blackboard. ARRRGGGHHHH.

Anyway, she buzzed and shrieked and squeaked and poked and stabbed. I cried. (yes, i cried. Wimp? yes i am and proud am i!!)

I'm not in a ranting mood today. Nothing has pissed me off to the extreme where i will rant and rave and stamp my foot. I'm quite subdued. Bloody dentist!!

Although, i did finally manage to get a doc's appointment and finally find out if i'm gonna die.

Answer is...?????

No.

I have a chest infection coupled with a throat infection. Nice. Now on drugs. Wonderbar! He also thinks that i may, i repeat, may have been mis diagnosed with the ol' pleurisy. Eh?? He reckons it was a really, really bad chest infection. I'm like, Cheers mate. I thought pleurisy was something old sailors got. Apparently thats something else... I forget what.

Hey WhatevaSista!! Thanks for visiting my blog. Love yours! Makes me larf!! Esp the elf shorts!! I think there is a debate going on somewhere about the size of your package!! Magic!! As for the plonk drinking exercise, i'm sooo jealous that you could still be quite cohereant after a whole bottle! Me?? Flat on my back and gibbering manically after half. I. am. a. nightmare! Cheap date though!! **ha**

Reason why she's pissy today? I'm not. I'm sulking. My teeth hurt. Ow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack