Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Friends?? Pah!

Today, one of my closest friends has managed to hack me off something rotten today! Go, go make a cup of tea and settle yourselves down and i will tell youse all about it. Oh, don't forget the hob nobs!! **mmmm hob nobs...**

My friend, (we will call her M for Muppet for now), is severely doing my head in. I know i shouldn't gripe or bitch as she is a friend and friends don't moan about other friends blahdee blahdee blahhhh. But really, I need some help in fathoming her reasons for the latest stupid thing she has done!

She is completely, head. over. heels. in love with a bloke, (we'll call him S for super duper), that drinks in the pub we work in. Seriously, she would drop all and sundry and marry him tomorrow if she could. I don't actually think he's that impressive but hey, he floats her boat 'n all... He thinks exactly the same of M. They actually make quite a cute couple...

S lives with his girlfriend of 3 years. He is in the middle of a quite amicable break up with her. She wants half the house and profits from the sale, you know, usual stuff that would happen if you broke up with someone that you had a mortgage with. She is refusing to move out until the sale has gone through. I didn't get a bean when i split up with my ex cos he pleaded poverty and 'couldn't afford to sell the house' so the second my name was removed from the mortgage, he went out and bought a brand new car, did the house up... I was screwed left right and centre.

Anyway, M has been quite patiently waiting for the time to come when she and S can shack up together, have babies and generally grow old together.

Here come the 'piss me off' bit...

Sunday just gone. S informs M that he has to bring his girlfriend (ex) to the pub that evening because his parents were down from up north visiting and they wanted to try and make it a nice weekend for them, his mother in particular wanting to visit the pub as it is where S spends 99.9999999% of his time. All fine and dandy, no??

They come into the pub, M sees them and throws the mother of all strops!!!! Fuck me, there were cries of why has he bought her here. Do they look happy? Are they having fun? What a cheek... so on and so forth. She has convinced herself that S has lied to her and he hasn't split up with his girlfriend et all.

I met her cries with cries of because he told you why. No, she looks pissy as sin. No, they are talking and looking miserable. It's a pub! so on and so forth.

M decides that she's had enough of being lied too??!!?? and gets back with her ex boyfriend, the one she originally went out with to make S jealous. (we'll call him G for gullible). G is also a friend of mine and when M split up with him the first time i had it from both corners. I have literally just managed to chivvy G up when M decides it's time to make S jealous again.

**rocking slowly back and forth**

For fucks sake!! Why, why why why why?????

I'm narked because i warned M not to use G again because he's a gentle soul and really can't handle the rejection. I told G not to let M wheedle her way back in. I told S to either hurry the fuck up with his break up, or let M get on with her life and find happiness else where.

M said she wouldn't as she had a new respect for G.

G said he would never trust her again.

S said he would speak to M and reassure her of his intentions for her.

Why for the love of cheese do i bother?? My other friend, B, has completely washed her hands of the whole lot and won't speak to M anymore. M keeps asking me why. Do i tell her she's losing friends or do i play dumb??

Find me a rock people!

Reason why she's pissy today? i dunno, you choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack