Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hey there fellow bloggers...

Why, this is gonna be fun...

Everyday (or thereabouts) i intended to blog about 1 thing that has pissed me off immensely. I will not give you my name, or reveal my identity because yes, i am a great big wimp and would rather sound off anonomously than face the reprocussions of people i rather not piss off. Shall i repeat that...

I AM A GREAT BIG WIMP!!!!!!!!

Rant for today... not doing your job properly.

It's only 9.40am and ALREADY someone has caused me more work than i expected to do today. Why, Why????? i hear you shout. Well fellow bloggers, it's because certain people - no names mentioned - can't be bothered to check themselves while dishing out the toil. Conclusion??? Frantic phone calls to moi stating that work MUST, i repeat MUST be completed by this afternoon so they can lie to their bosses and blame the minions for their lack of intelligence. ME!! Now, i'm not gonna blow my own trumpet and say 'excuse me, i am highly gifted in the art of the english language' because i'm damn sure there are more gifted people than me out there sat day after day in front of a mind numbing screen tapping aimlessly and drinking copious amounts of the black stuff... (black, 2 sugars thanks.) to keep them going, but WHOA THERE PONY BOY, i could do your pathetic job with my hands tied behind my back. And don't give the shit that 'oh it was so busy and it got overlooked', if you weren't too busy picking your ass and sleeping at your desk then my workload would be at the minimum end of the spectrum today.

ASSHOLE.

Reason why she's pissy today: Slack Wankers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack