Wednesday, May 11, 2005

ill - bleugh!!!

Rant of the day - being ill

I hate being ill. It really annoys me when i just get over one cold and another comes along. I hate any sort of pain that involves my head.

Take the last few days. I had a condition known as pleurisy the latter part of last year. It wasn't particulary bad. It was nasty but not as nasty as some people have it. My case was a 'mild' case.

However, it now pops up from time to time. I had a cold a few weeks back. No big deal. then it got onto my chest. Big deal. i am now in A.G.O.N.Y!!
And the doc's??? Sorry, no appointments left, please call tomorrow. Sorry no appointments left, please call tomorrow...

ARRRGGGHHH!!! I might be a goner by tomorrow!!!! Why can't they come out and see me?? Well apparently if i'm 'well' enough to call the quacks and ask for a house call then i do not need a house call and please call into the surgery. Vicious circle, snap, snap. I said to them, how ill do i have to be before someone comes out to see me??? Dead?? No, of course not. Just bed ridden and delireous and unable to fend for myself. Oh and hallucinating.

Nice.

Time to dose myself up on the nurofen and pray to the gods of wellbeing...

Oh, and completely off subject...

Will people who like to view other peoples blogs please stop with the 'ooo this person can't spell', and 'ooo this persons grammer is awful' etc. They are as intitled to a blog of their own as you are and if they want to fill it with bad spelling and god damn awful grammer then it's up to them. Isn't it?? Natch.

Reason why she's pissy today? Illnesses and crappy quacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack