Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Me? Hypocondriac? No, never!!... Maybe...

I do my best to avoid the news.

Pretty strange statement eh?!! I mean, how can someone avoid the news?? It's all around us. It's on every TV channel, radio station and it's the number 1 subject of the daily newspaper. But me?? No, i try and avoid it like the plague. Why???

Well, a short while ago something in my lil' brain decided that nothing good could happen to me and therefore, if i am happy then something has to come along and destroy it. (not my words but hey..) Now, after being in a pretty loveless relationship for the best part of 3 years, i found my soulmate. Soppy cow!! Shortly after this, i concluded that something had to go wrong.
I cannot bring myself to read about other people's misfortunes and when i do, then i start to panic. well, if it happened to them, it can happen to me!!

My loverman despairs of me. He tries his hardest, bless 'im, to quell my amounting fears that i am going to be ran over by a bus, or i am going to contract some horrendous diesease. To be honest, i'm probably in and out of the doctors so much that they will eventually give me a points reward card and congratulate me on being their best customer.

I hate being this way. I really do. I piss myself off.

Any advice from yourselves will be greatly appreciated. I can't be the only one like this in the world.

And now for some ignorance

If you fancied torturing yourselves and have read my 100 things list below, then you may have come across a little rant of mine about one of my friends. I will now elaborate...

I have a wonderful friend. He has been a rock for me for a long time. I find it difficult to make friends and he has helped me blossom and shine **Bleugh** as any great friend would. He's flambouyant, he's crazy, he can charm the ladies, he has the most amazing style, and he's gay.

This does not bother me in the slightest. In fact, he wouldn't be the same if he liked the ladies. I love him just the way he is. However, many others don't.

This is a message to all you ignorant bastards out there that have hurt my friend and others like him.

This is a message to the bloke who 'pretended' to fancy him and put him in a situation that scared me so much i don't want to talk about it. If i knew your name and where you are, i'd have you slaughtered for what you did you fucking piece of dog shit thats not worth being on the bottom of my shoe.

And for all you other tits out there...

Keep your insensitive, small minded comments shoved up your arses where they belong. My friend is stronger than all of you bastards put together. He has the courage to be who he really is. Unlike yourselves. He doesn't care that you think he's a 'poof', or a 'fairy boy'. He is the strongest man i know and i couldn't be without him.

Ok, rant over. I could say alot more, but i'm beginning to upset myself so i'm off outside to slap myself silly and get over it.

Reason why she's pissy today? For being pathetic and living in a world full of tits and bigots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack