Friday, May 20, 2005

Oh my god!!!! omg omg omg

I discovered last night (eavesdropping really, god i'm soooo naughty **snigger**) that my loverman is off to my dads to ask him the one question that strikes fear into the hearts of many young men about to do the same thing...

'Can i have your daughters hand in marriage?'

Whoa!!!!

Apparently he already has the ring. (hid that well, i can't find it!) And he is just going to get dads permission before he pops the question!!

Now, do i really want to get married??

**pauses to think and have a scratch**

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!

I want the whole big floaty white dress thing with tons of bridesmaids and everyone looking at ME!!!!! I want all the pressies and the big fuck off party! I want to be with my loverman for ever and a day. I want the whole kid thing (i think)!

Dad, you best say yes!!!!!

On a pissy note (as my blog title suggests!! There hasn't been alot of pissiness going on lately), when will i have the internet installed at home so i can blog at silly times of the day and night!!

Answers on a postcard please to Little Miss Pissy Pants, Blogworld.

It really does bug me. I have to do all my blogging between the hours of 8am - 5pm monday to friday. I can't remember what happens on Saturday when i get to work on Monday!! I've been asleep since then!! Grrrrrrrrrr.

Bloody Stupid internet man keeps cancelling visits, leaving me barren!!

Anyway, here are the top ten things that have pissed me of this week;

10. No toilet paper in the work bog for 2 days running!!!!!!!!!
9. No internet at home - arrrgggghhh!!!
8. Blogger - so slow
7. Too much work to do after being left in the lurch!!
6. No time to watch desperate housewives on Weds!
5. My lungs ow ow ow
4. My boss giving me work not in my job description
3. Loverman not doing the washing up for 2 days!! (its his turn!)
2. No clean pants. Had to buy somemore!!

and number 1 of this week...

1. No one removing the arnold schwartzennger of spiders living in the bog at work!!

and i'm done!!

Reason why she's pissy today? Internet and killer spiders!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack