Friday, June 17, 2005

Fathers Day - arrrggghhh

OMG i almost forgot it is Fathers Day on Sunday! I am such a baaaaad daughter!! I will rush out immediatly after work tonight and by him some mints or something. He's got enough socks.

Anyway, here are 50 facts about my daddy, seeing as it's fathers day soon 'n all...

1. My daddy is a 6ft 2er and is bald
2. He is skinny for his height
3. He has cholestreol (sp?) problems, but still eats bacon butties
4. He is a bit dim dizzy
5. He would give me the world if he could
6. But settles for washing my car occasionally
7. He hates music
8. He loves Dads Army and Red Dwarf
9. and Carry On films
10. and black and white films
11. He listens to Radio Bristol regilously whilst driving
12. He loves gardening
13. He loves building things out of scraps of wood
14. That collapse within days
15. He hates pets
16. But loves my kitty
17. He contridicts himself sooo much...

example, on getting a new job, he said, 'I build boxes for the meat to go in when it's ready for shipment.'
I said, 'what out of cardboard?'
He said, 'No, I build them and stack them on palletts'
I said, 'what, wooden boxes?'
He said, 'No, cardboard'
??????????????????????????????????

18. He is retired
19. He hated his job
20. He had a countdown calendar a year before he retired and religously ticked the days off
21. He gets up extremely early, like 5.00am when he doesn't have to
22. He only likes english food
23. He only drinks tea, coffee, hot chocolate and bitter from sainsburys.
24. He might have a John Smiths occasionally
25. He has a seriously low alcohol tolerance. Poor mum.
26. He loves, and i mean LOVES, jam sandwiches
27. It has to be mixed fruit jam
28. He hates baths
29. He drives a vauxhall cavalier thats crappy
30. He loves to go on holiday to devon, every god damn year
31. He rings me if it's raining and tells me to drive carefully
32. He hates me driving
33. He's a good spider catcher
34. He does the washing up, my mum never gets a look in. Lucky wench
35. He wears jumpers i buy him for Crimbo all year round
36. He loves mints
37. He hates licourice allsorts
38. He cried when D asked him if he could marry me
39. He cried when i showed him my engagement ring
40. He tries to be funny
41. He's funny cos he's trying
42. He loves my mum to pieces
43. When he had hair, it was bright ginger
44. He was arrested when he was 20 for riding a motorbike on the pavement
45. He was aquitted cos there wasn't enough evidence to convict him
46. He was 'adopted' by his auntie when he was 11 because grandad fucked off to Wales and left him behind
47. He was devestated when Grandad passed away.
48. Grandma died when he was tiny
49. He desparately wants me to have kiddies. Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa
50. He's my daddy and i love him to pieces!!

Happy daddy day dad!! There's a box of mints winging their way to you!! Don't eat them all at once will you??

Oh, and a John Smiths on the bar at work. Don't tell mum!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack