Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm in a right 80's mood now...

Taking that test in the last post as put mw well into an 80's mood now...
I used to love 80's kiddies programmes. I used to rush home for my lunch break to watch Bagpuss and Chocka Block and the like. But my all time fave was...

*drum roll*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PIGEON STREET.

They made so few episodes but when you are small, you think that there are loads!!

Do you remember...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When i was little i was gutted my torch wouldn't do what Jamies did!! Gutted.

And what about...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meowwwwwwww meowwwwww meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

OMG there are soooo many more memories from my kiddie days here!! Have a look for yourselves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack