Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I've got an owie!!

and it hurts... sob sob.

As i may have mentioned before i have 2 jobs, one in an office and one in a pub. I hate my office job, i love my pub job. I can't give up my office job because it pays my bills. My pub job gives me a social life and pays for my tia maria's and feeds me. My fiance is my boss at the pub and he loves nothing better than to boss me about when at work together. Anyway, last night while stood behind the bar twiddling my thumbs and dreaming up ways to cure my boredom, (Monday nights in the pub... Boring!!!) D decides that i am to bottle up the fridges and clean the shelves. No problemo i say and set about carrying out my meinial task of making sure all the bottles are facing the front and rotating the stock and blah blah blah. D then decides that i am to clean all the glass doors with Windowlene. Ok. So i then scrub at 8 glass doors trying to get rid of the severe smears that i have created with the sodding Windowlene. D, gleefully observing my struggle from afar decides then that i am to clean all the optics, the backs and the walls behind. Oh, and the clock. Now come on, me thinks D is taking the piss somewhat. But, the good little employee that i am cleans away and eventually finishes all the tasks set before me.

Now, i thought, i bloody well better get a good shag out of this!! Did i?? Did i fuck! He goes to sleep, on the sofa, with the remote control underneath him so i have zero chance of changing the channel to E4 to watch Big Brother Live. So people, what interesting goings on in the BB house did i miss last night?? Evil Darth bit me again and again. I threatened him with the vet, he looked at me with his evil beady eyes and dared me to. So i showed him the carry case, and he rolled over and showed me the gap where his balls should be. Touche to the cat i think.

Anyway, i got my own back this morning... I made D clean out Darths shit pit. And yes, i stood back and joyfully watched him go a sickly shade of green when the smell wafted up his nostrils. He didn't eat his breakfast either. Awwwww.

And just a quick bitch... Catsan odour control cat litter. Claims to eliminate the smell of cat doings. Well, by the look on D's face this morning i would safely say that Catsan talk a load of bollocks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack