Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ooooo I've been interviewed by Overshop2!! How exciting!!

The Instructions:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?

Quite sadly it probably would have to be Orlando, Florida, just for the theme parks. However, if i wanted peace and tranquillity, I would go and live in Truro, Cornwall, UK. I just love it there...

2. Do you have any tatoos or other identifying marks?

Yep. I have a black squiggly thing tattooed on the top of my left arm. I also have a flowery tattoo just below my belly to the right. I don't have any birth marks or big scary moles or whatnot... Though i do have 3 prominant freckles that form the Bermuda Triangle on my face...

3. Would you dump all your friends in exchange for a million dollars (pounds)?

Nope. My friends (the few i have) are the one thing i hold dear to my heart, along with family and D. I rather be penniless...

4. What is movie makes you cry?

Watership Down. Every goddam time. You'd think i'd be used to it by now!! Also City of Angels with Nicholas Cage. Gets me filling buckets time after time...

5. If you were named Queen of the Universe, what is the first thing you would do?

Move us all to a better planet with no pollution and abolish poverty and war. If you fuck up this time, i ain't saving you all again...

Want me to ask you some questions??? Get leaving some comments...

1 Comments:

Blogger James and Jacob's Mommy said...

You can ask me some questions. I have nothing else interesting to blog about!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack