Thursday, June 16, 2005

Photos for you...

As you would of read before in this blog, Me and D had our engagement party last weekend that was fandabbydozy!! I thought i would share some of the highlights with you...

Me and D...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is me and D all happy and loved up as you would be if you got engaged!! I'm quite bolloxed in this picture so please excuse my drunken posing...

Ooooo Cutting the cake...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

D's stepdad made us cut the cake! Duh?? I thought you only did that at weddings??? I look really fat in this photo. I promise you, i'm not that fat at all!! (or so D tells me). I have a small child attached to my arm here. She is my niece. She loves me because i'm 'naughty'. I'm 'naughty' because i work in a pub. Work that one out!!

I do have more photos to share with you but i will do that another time as my internet is being really, really crap and s. l. o. w. again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack