Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Praise the lord for he has accomplished the impossible..

A Quote from the love of my life;

'You can have a cat, but don't expect me to go anywhere near it's poo. That's your job! I will feed it and play with it but poo handling just doesn't come into it. I would quite happily snog John (his boss) before i pick up shit'

Hubby to be has just enlightened me that he has cleaned out Darth's shit pit. This is from the bloke who insisted that going anywhere near cat shit of any shape or form will make him vomit and die violently.

Just goes to show that you blokes are wusses. Big ones.

I'm taking it you have snogged your boss then..? Is this a full on affair or just a one off?? Actually don't tell me, i'll just wait and see if you clean it out for a second time... Then i'll know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack