Monday, June 06, 2005

Shit taste in music? Why thanks then.

Apparently i have shite taste in music. This is from someone i very kindly went out of my way to give a lift to the pub Saturday night. Ungrateful cow!

In my car CD player at the mo i have my Ben Folds Five CD playing. It's called Whatever and ever Amen and i think it's quite cool in a funky jazzy amercian way. I've had it for years and every now and then i fancy airing it through my car speakers at a volume that leave my ears ringing for hours afterwards!! But thats upto me isn't it?? It's my car therefore i shall play what i like. I do turn the volume down if i have passengers because that's just the kinda polite girl i am!

It upsets me though, when my taste in music is laughed at by people who i thought knew me well enough to understand that i like to listen to a bit of non mainstream music sometimes.

Anyway, here is a list of my 10 fave albums - in no particular order - so you all can judge for yourselves if my taste in music is shite. For some bizarre reason I would like to hear your comments on this.

1. Ben Folds Five - Whatever and Ever Amen. (fabulous!! Fab Fab Fab)
2. Gonga - gonga. (Brilliant local Bristol band that delights the heavy metalness inside me)
3. Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters. (I looooove that man!!! Come, sing to me then shag me rotten!)
4. Erasure - pop! - (Oh how i love to hate yoooouuuuu, i love to hate youuuuuuuu...)
5. Tears for Fears - greatest hits. (Ahhh the 80's child within me loves to croon along to this)
6. Roxy Music - The best of.. (Bryan Ferry can sing me to sleep...)
7. Aerosmith - Get a Grip. (memories of growing up, drinking Mad Dog 20/20, throwing up in fields... Ahhh my mispent youth...)
8. Queen - greatest hits 2. (Only cos i wanna shag Roger Taylor!!! Oh, and their shit hot music drives me wiiiild)
9. Moby - Play. (Great to drive long distance to)
10. Manic St Preachers - Everthing must go. (Because it's goooooooood!!)

There you go!! What are your 10 fave albums of all time?? Tell me, tell me, TELL ME!!!!!

Reason why she's pissy today? No one likes my music - sob!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

I am quite sad because my fave albums are Best Ofs. Madonna, Robbie etc. I am a bit of a pop princess. However, as you know, Ben Folds Five totally rock and you shouldn't listen to anyone who says they don't. I also love, love, LOVE ACDC.

Also, that Scissor Sisters Album is one of the best albums in a long, long time. Have you heard The Music's Welcome to the North? It is also rockin'. All of it. I am also fond of The Killers' Hot Fuss right now.

Have I prattled on sufficiently? I think so.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack