Thursday, June 09, 2005

Siblings...

Remember me harping on about my kitty? Well his brother has come to stay while my friend looks after her mums jack russell for 2 weeks.

Apparently, Barnaby (his name) was terrorising the poor defenceless pooch by sinking his fangs into his neck/arse/paws/eyes/ears...

Barnaby is now terrorising my poor defenceless Darth by sinking his fangs into his neck/arse/paws/eyes/ears...

I would of thought that Darth would be able to stand up for himself better after practising his biting technique on me the past few weeks but alas no... he is kindly letting the evil one of the two lay into him quite savagely.

I mean, come on!! There was nothing Darth liked better than to have a human body part in between his teeth, chomping away without a care in the world. But it seems that poor old Darthy has met his match!!

It all came to a head last night when Darth used Barnabys shit pit. O.M.G! I've never seen a cat go quite as mad as this one. If he could talk he would of said...

'Oi.. OI!!! Get the FUCK out of my shit pit you FUCKING piece of cats shit!!!! NOW!!'

He then preceeded to drag poor Darth out by the back leg.

I think this cats going back to beat up the pooch, at least he has size on his side!!

Mind you, Darth did a spectacular back flip off the computer desk and onto Barnabys face earlier... That's my boy!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

OMG! You actually managed to make cats amusing!

Well done!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack