Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Were all going on a... Summer holiday...

No more working for a... week or twooooooooooooo...

It's nearly time for my annual summer holiday!! Two weeks in a tent in Sunny Devon!!!

Look at my face - go on, look... See how excited i am at the prospect of 2 weeks in a tent. In a field. With rickety old shower cubicles and toilets with holes in the walls, both full of the delightful, cuddly spiders and rats we all know and love...

Imagine my delight at eating partly raw/ hideously burnt camp stove food. Share in my excitement of finding grass in everything i eat/drink/own...

Try to think of the fun i'll have while missing my fave telly shows. Think of the hours of boredom i will be revelling in cos the nearest pub is about 4.5 miles away...

Think of the horror i will experience of not being able to blog for 14 whole days cos the nearest internet point will be ummm on the moon i expect... Don't even expect me to mobile phone blog... It's hard enough working out how to blog normally let alone being all fancy pantsy and technology literate...

I'm so going to miss my fave blogs... Ms Mac meandering daily, The Ropey Old Bird in her lovely new house, WhatevaSista and The Gays tm, Just being me, well, just being her, Kill the Goat and her fabulous stories, not to forget Shampayne and her wild shagafrolic antics... So many more...

Ahhh the joys of camping... What fun for everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Have a lovely time!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Andrea Knapp said...

Hhhhmmmm, the memories I have of Devon! Good and unrepeatable!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack