Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ahh the joys...

My ever loving boyfriend, D, has just called me to tell me that his balls hurt. They are hurting a lot apparently. After a lot of umming and ahhing he tell's me that he thinks he may have crossed his legs awkardly (sp?) and crushed the poor little lads. He is now worried that he may have damaged them. I mean, duh!??!

You are a big grown up man D. You have a rather impressive set of bollocks. If you cross your legs like a girl a bit quick without taking the time to 'adjust' your precious package then of course you are gonna squash them. And it will hurt. Be careful with those babies, they have to make me some babies one day...

Or then again...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

OK, let me get this straight - he's lived with these things his entire life, and still can't manage to sit down properly?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Yep, thats right! They are his two life long best friends and he still manages to squash them occasionally.

My Fiance, The 'man'

haha

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack