Wednesday, July 27, 2005

and then there were 3

How wonderful!! I now have 3 tents.

Yesterday i had none. I was getting worried as 'hello!! I'm going camping in like 3 days time and i have no tent.' I hate camping! Have i mentioned that before??
Anyway, i reserved a nice little compact tent from Argos for £40 for my daddy to pick up for me today. Which he did. Just after he got back, my boss from the pub rang and said, 'i've got you a tent.' Ok i thought, we'll take both just in case one blows away or something. Just after i put the phone down, D calls me to tell me that we have been given a tent as an engagement pressie and it came today.

Doh! 3 tents. I'm selling a tent. Anyone want it?

Completely off subject, look at my friends new tattoo...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ouch. Looks painful! She now has 4 tattoos i think. Sod that, two is enough for me!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

You have 3 tents? I have no tents. That doesn't make any tents whatsoever.

Ar-ar! Get it?! Tent pun!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack