Friday, July 15, 2005

Bloody weather

God DAMMIT!!

Because the weather has been sooooo hot, me and D invited god knows how many people round our flat today for a bbq. I've bought a ton of meat and buns to stick said meat in. I've bought copious amounts of beer and wine. I dragged out the garden furniture and salvaged the plastic chairs that haven't been munched by the mysterious garden furniture destroyer and what happens when i wake up this morning?? WTF happens???...

Where has the sun gone?? Why is it grey and cold outside??? Why is there this wet stuff falling from the sky onto everything around me?? I'll tell you why... Because i opened my fat mouth and said, 'oooo it's such nice weather at the mo, lets have a barbie tomorrow'

I just hope for my sake it brightens up later or i'll scweam and cry as my friends ever 'loving' boyfriend would say.

Otherwise i'll just have to George Foreman it all and i hate using the George Foreman, it makes the meat taste like cardboard cos all the nice tasting stuff (fat) is taken out off it while cooking...

Damn you George Foreman and damn you blasted sun! I demand you come out and play... at about 4.00pm today! (please?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack