Monday, July 25, 2005

*deep breath*...

...Happy birthday to meeee
Happy birthday to meeeee
Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy birthday to meeeee!!!!!

Yes my fabulous followers, today is my birthday!!!

Today i am 27 years old *winces* and i still have to work. I think birthdays should automatically warrant you a fully paid day off and not affect your holiday entitlement!!

Anyway, for my birthday i had...

£30 from my mummy and daddy for me to get drunk!! They know me so well.
£10 from a bloke in the pub. And he wasn't even pissed!!
A box of Ferrero Rocher from the cat! Bless!
A lovely mobile phone that takes pictures!! Yay!! from D. I took lots of lovely photos of him asleep with it. Most amusing!
A bluetooth headset from D. I think it was more for him than me.
A book of Great British Mysteries from D. Cos every night i insist on watching 'most haunted' and then can't sleep cos i've convinced myself that my bedroom is watching me...
A photo frame with me & D in it from D. He's spoiling me...
A bucket and spade and beach ball and beach towel and suncream and flipflops from my bosses for my holiday in 5 days time! It's fabulous!!
Some balloons and 12 red roses again from D. I love this man!

ummmmmmm thats about it so far and it's only 8.35am!!

I love birthdays.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Happy Birthday.

You should definitely hold on to D--at least for a while. My girlfriend got an evil teddy bear for her last birthday.

2:48 PM  
Blogger James and Jacob's Mommy said...

Happy belated Birthday!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack