Friday, July 22, 2005

Goddammit

What a godamn awful fucking day i am having already.

There is this one girl i deal with at work. She drives me absolutely insane. She seriously is the epitome of all evil and she has been put on this earth just to annoy the living shit out off me. She is complaining about the most minor detail in the world. Yes people, i made a mistake, so shoot me. It doesn't affect the total at the bottom, so therefore it is a minor mistake. What she fails to remember is that i have to sit here and manually collate, type and send this info to her cos our systems are too crap to do it for me. I have told her this time and time again that, in reality, i am doing her a favour. Does she care?? Does she fuck.

She is the bane of my life and it galls me to have to be nice to her when really i just wanna scream FUCK OFF down the phone everytime she whinges.

I feel so much better now. Time for the pub methinks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

Well, at least the "star" is back, eh?

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack