Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Grumblemumble

My poor little belly is so sore today.

You know when you wake up and all feels well and then slowly you begin to feel a bit bleugh and then before you know it BAM!! Something hurts real bad? Well today it's my belly. And wow! it don't half hurt!! Unfortunately i am still at work, obvious really since i blog from work. No chance to crawl back under my duvet and sleep it all away. I blame my boss for this, he was ill over the weekend. Git!

No reply from the nasty bailiff people as yet. Maybe i'll get the chance to use my solicitor on them. hahahahahahahahaha!!

Ah well, i'm off to sulk. WIll pop back later though...

I hate pain. Especially if i'm on the receiving end of it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

Good thing Bob Marley wasn't English. Otherwise he would have written "I Shot the Sheriff (But I Didn't Shoot the Bailiff)." And I just don't think that would have become quite the classic tune the original was.

4:26 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

I would loooove Bob Marley to go and shoot my bailiff.

Fucking motherfuckerassrammingfuck wit of a bailiff.

I can dream...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

VERY nice language for a lady.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack