Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hot hot hot

Phew it's so damn hot here today!! Hooooooooooooot!!! I'm not used to this weather. I'm more climatized to the freezing rain and howling winds. But dammit, i'm not complaining!! I love to sit in the back garden with a tia maria, burning the fuck out of my skin and for your info, i go bright red and peel!! No nice brown tan for me. Give me a nice summers day with a cool breeze anytime!

However, whats the bets that when i eventually go on my jolly holidays...(16 days and counting!!) It will piss down with rain for the entire two weeks, my tent will leak and i will encounter an army of spiders in the shower...

After enjoying a nice lunch time break sat next to the harbourside today, i am now covered in midgey bites! All over my legs and face. Nice. So i am off now to have a good ol' scratch. Where's the savlon??...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

I'm laughing like crazy. I think I'm in love with you. But don't get frightened. I'm not a stalker, I'm just American.

10:30 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Thats ok, you can be in love with me if you like. I'm crap, but hey, whatever floats your boat!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Anyone who names their cat Darth can't possibly be crap.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack