Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'm falling apart

My belly is better today but now my ears hurt.

Can ears get colds??

Probably due to the fact i was sat right next to a man on stage twanging an electric guitar in my face quite loudly. And the fact the speakers were directly to my right. Coicidently, my right ear hurts the most. Goddamn guitar man.

Quite a looker though! *drools*

I have been pulled up on my pronounceation today. I said 'what a lovely or-de-ment, where did you get it?.'
She said 'It's Or-na-ment, not ordement, didn't you listen at school'
Bitch. If i wanna stick a D in it i will!! Ordement ordement ordement!!!!!

So there!! *pulls face*

On a happy note, i haven't been called in to see my VUP yet!! *does happy dance* Though there is time for me to be ripped apart... Here's hoping they will forget about me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

You feel free to stick a "D" where the hell ever you like. Don't let those annoying Puritans get you down.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Wait--we are talking about the same thing, right?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Blog surfing today and I found you....You are cracking me up. Seriously.

11:02 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Thanks Mister Hand. U do know how to cheer a girl up!! I had my grilling yesterday but i will blog about that later...

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack