Monday, July 04, 2005

A long weekend...

Well, it's been a long weekend for me. D came home from Portsmouth late last night all tired out and emotionally strung. What on earth can you say to someone who you love to try and help them to grieve? He's very cuddley at the mo. I'll just give him cuddles...

As i have mentioned before, i work in a pub. And last night was no exception. On a sunday we have the special needs people in to play skittles. (i think i've mentioned that before too). Anyway, there is one chap who is a giant. Absolutely massive in height, big hands, big feet etc, and he is always grinning. He is also quite loud. Now, this group is obessed, and i mean really obessed with having a receipt for everything they buy from us. Last night, Big guy bought a coke and forgot to ask for a receipt. I forgot to print one. The conversation went like this...

Big Guy 'Can i have my receipt please'
Me 'Sorry Honey, i've served someone else now so i can't print you one'
BG Stood with big grin on his face
BG 'Twat'

OMG!! I was just so speechless. I stood there with my mouth open while the girl i work with wet herself with laughter.

I've never been speechless before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack