Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mr Sheen, My Hero!

Just heard the news that a Very Unimportant Person is coming to see me tomorrow. Great! Have now spent the last hour with the help of the delectible Mr. Sheen battling the dust monsters that have had residence in my office for the last... oooo... 5 1/2 years.

Yes people, I cleaned.

There is no way on this earth i am letting my VUP slag me off about the state of my office. Thats MY office, not yours muppet!

So now i smell of Mr. Sheen, my office smells of Mr. Sheen, and the whole damn world smells of Mr. Sheen. I think i used too much Mr. Sheen.

Waaaay too much. Have headache now. Must... lie... head... on... desk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

Sounds like you have the same reaction to Mr. Sheen as when I huff Sharpie magic markers or take a hit from the crack pipe.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack