Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Woe is me

You know, i really hate the day after my birthday. It's a real comedown. No more pressies, no more free drinks, no more fuss. It's back to the real world, and back to work. On a more happier note, i did receive more pressies when i arrived home last night...

Another £10 from my bosses at the pub!! Ooo and a 'nice' view of my bosses arse! Thanks for that J!!
A voucher for a meal for 2 at La Passione, my local Italian from Uncle D. Nice one!
A nice top from my friend Y. Just about covers my melons.. no sorry ehem boobs.
Promises of at least 4 more goodies from friends i haven't seen yet.

By the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jennifer over at Twitterpated. Have a marvellous day honey!!

4 more days to go til camping in the rain. I have no tent as yet. I hpoe Argos sells them otherwise i will be sleeping underneath the cloud covered stars. Oh joyous joy. How happy that makes me!!

Sorry for this mornings really bland post, i just can't be arsed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Sounds like you had a terrific birthday!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack