Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Grrrrrr

What is it with me and puking kids?? I swear, kids flock to me just to barf. For the record, if anyone or anything throws up within seeing and hearing distance to me then i immediately react by one of 2 things...

... i also throw up, usually projectile vomit, everywhere
... i start heaving and can't stop for ages.

With the latter, i also sweat and tears run down my face. I seriously cannot abide puke. It, pardon the pun, makes me sick.

This weekend consisted of these highlights;

Friday - go to friends house to watch film, child throws up after massive tantrum and misses my hand by millimetres. I run from room heaving and eventually have to go home cos i can't stop. I go to bed and heave into the night whilst having dreams of children projectile vomiting at me.

Saturday - go to cinema and child barfs at popcorn stand. I am so close that i can smell it. Run to loo to chuck up the entire contents of mt stomach, and then some. Watch film in fear of people behind me throwing up on me.

Sunday - Work lunchtime in pub where child explodes in the loo. Everywhere, down walls, in sinks, over floor but not in bog. I walk in to have a wee and yep, i throw up. Luckily, mine goes down the loo nice and neatly.

Monday - go to pub for lunch with friend who i haven't seen in ages, child yacks up and finds it funny, i spend the rest of the day heaving on the sofa.

Today - go to sainsburys to buy lunch, see child, see vomit on floor, run away very fast the other way.

See, i seriously have a problem

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

LMAO, oh I'm holding my sides it's so funny. And I'm sorry for you too, but mostly laughing. I know, I'm heartless. I'm sorry. But still laughing

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack