Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Homage to a lovely lurvvvly girlie

I've decided it's about time to pay homage to my lovely, lovely co-worker. As she wishes to hide away she won't let me blog her name, so for the purposes of my homage, we shall refer to her as... tart!

Tart is the bestest minion i could ever wish for. Everyday she breezes in and delights me with stories of her busy life, not to mention her horny men she seems to keep bumping into. She makes me laugh by being rather 'blonde' and is just generally marvellous!! Daily she takes the shit off me and deals with it. Daily she skives and knows she has learnt from the best!! She entertains me with emails she receives from her rather funny friends, and she never fails to cook my noodles or bring me ribena and beef hula hoops. In fact, she is a star!!!

Tart... you are 100% bonafied STAR!!!!! Now go to the shop and bring me ribena!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

I don't really have anything to say. I just want you to know that I'm reading and I miss it when you don't post. Three in one day! w00t!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack