Thursday, August 25, 2005

I am so crap

Last night whilst having a rare night off from work me & D decided to have a lovely restful night whilst watching the telly and have a curry. We planned to watch Charmed, (D was forced to watch), Will & Grace, Friends and Lost episodes 4 & 5. So the first part of the evening went well, we discovered that we had ran out of cat food for Darth so he had to partake in my lunchmeat for today, we ordered our curry that took over an hour to turn up!! The bloody curry house is literately 5 mins drive away, bastards, we then settled down to watch Lost and i promptly fell asleep. Well, i did quaff at least 1 bottle of wine and being the lightweight that i am i'm not suprised i fell asleep. Pissed me off though, i really wanted to watch Lost!!

I woke up at about 2am with the cat on my face and no D beside me. D was fast asleep on the sofa with 'Live Girls' in big yellow writing across the TV screen. I needed to wee. As you can see i had a very interesting night!

Wow, my life is sooo interesting... just for the hell of it here are 10 things i have to do everyday so you can see for yourself how amazingly interesting i am...

1. Wash
2. Brush Teeth
3. Read
4. Watch a bit of telly
5. Go to the pub mostly to work in it, not get raving drunk
6. Talk to L, my bestest bud
7. Feed the cat
8. Blog - monday to friday only, no www at home
9. Make D's tea
10. Sleep

There you have it. 10 things i do everyday although no 6 is technically a workday thing, aren't i exciting??! Whats that i hear you say? *cups hand behind ear* No? Dammit!!

2 Comments:

Blogger James and Jacob's Mommy said...

What exactly is curry? (asks the "dumb" American who knows she heard the word on Bridget Jone's Diary).

Hey, you are about as boring as I am!

10:18 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Curry is a really spicy Indian plate of slop made with any kind of meat you fancy. It's nicer than it sounds!!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack