Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm back!!!!

Hello all you wonderful people!! I survived 'camping in the rain' and have lived through momentus amounts of bugs and screaming children and i'm back, albet a little bit browner (it was bloody hot) and a little bit calmer!

The tent wasn't tooooooo bad, although at 6 in the morning when the sun has been on it for a while and you get woken up by the pure humidity in the tent isn't good when you didn't go to bed til 3 in the morning! However, i've been in boats, seen jellyfish, made sandcastles etc...

Once i have caught up on all my work i will blog in detail and catch up with all my fave blogs!!

Believe me, i have missed you all!! No bloody internet access for two whole weeks killed me!! There was even no mobile phone service! It's been hellish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack