Friday, August 19, 2005

mwah ha ha ha ha ha... *evil laughter*

I may be peeling, but not as badly as D!! He is a walking mass of floaty dead skin cells. Wherever he goes, he leaves bits of dead skin! I'm just peeling a little bit less that the 'shed your skin' stage!

That has cheered me up!!

Although I don't mind being pasty white most of the time, i do get sick of people asking if i'm poorly because i look very pale. So being a bit browner is somewhat of a temporary relief from the constant worried looks and questions. Ah well, it was good while it lasted!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

I read this:

"He is a walking mass of floaty dead skin cells. Wherever he goes, he leaves bits of dead skin!"

Reading on to find you endlessly delighted by this, I have to assume that you, like me, LOVE zombie movies. Am I correct?

9:08 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

you are correct!!!!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack