Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New staff

At my pub job, there are new bar staff. Not long ago my boss was whinging that he had 'too many staff' and some of us had to go. So he got rid of the people that only did 1 or 2 shifts a week. Now, he's whinging that he hasn't got enough staff and has took on people for 1 or 2 shifts a week. Do you get his logic?? I certainly don't.

The reason why i'm bleating on about something as boring as new staff in a random pub somewhere in the UK, is because i had to work with 2 of the forementioned staff last night, and what a night it was. One of the girls wouldn't speak to anyone through pure fear of being behind a bar, and the other would not stop jumping around and being downright loopy. Christ on a bike. She completely knackered me out. I'm totally shattered today.

I might wait for everyone to piss off and have a nap for a hour... or 4.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

So... you have more than one job? Or is the pub job the one you were speaking of earlier. Strange--I got the impression it was an office job.

9:38 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

I have 2 jobs, my main office job that pays all of my living expenses and my part time pub job that pays my going out and wedding fund money.

No time for play for me i tell you!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack