Wednesday, August 24, 2005

relief

Although i feel sooooo much better today, my bum is still on speaking terms with the loo. So i am still back and forth and back and forth which, pardon the pun, is a bit of a bummer!!

I hit every red traffic light on the way to work this morning. Arse. I also hit every sodding traffic jam caused by milk floats and refuse lorries. Do people still have their milk delivered?? Why??? Just go to the shop and buy it for petes sake and then people like me can get to work on time!! Apologies to any milk delivery people out there, no malice intended. I went home yesterday and slept for 4 hours solid, woke up around 5.30pm and still felt pain. I can't be dealing with pain. Pain is bad.

not much to blog about today due to the pain making my head all fuzzy. It's a hard job just trying to concentrate on my work, let alone trying to think of something witty and amusing to blog about. I may pop back later if i feel the need...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack