Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Why do we bother?

At my office job, we pay a company to deal with all our employment law. This includes employee contracts and whatnot. Today I discovered we were running low on one of our contracts that we dish out to our slaves so I asked my very lovely coworker (see, i do love you really) to call them up and order us some more. They told her that basically we do not exist on their systems and to basically 'go away'. Eh, honeybunch, we've been paying you fuck loads of money to organise this kind of shit for many many years, go look again. So lovely, lovely coworker who very kindly takes this kind of shit of my hands, rang them back and spoke to another person who said 'no problem'.

Ooookay then. In the space of oooo 30 minutes, we went from 'not existing and fuck off' to 'yes, we would like to suck your ass and we will send you whatever you want'. Why do we bother eh? Pass me a pillow, i need to sleep!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

Yes, that is exactly the way to handle those fucktards.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack