Tuesday, September 13, 2005

and my eye ache is...

...Eye strain! In one eye?!!? According to the doctor, because my work monitor is on the piss, the eye closest to the PC is straining and therefore, giving me headaches or 'eyeaches' as i so cutely put it. (Doctors words, not mine). So there you have it. My work is making me ill. Thought so.

Anyway, i have unshamelessly stole this idea from the wonderous Chicken Little cos she's fab. (please forgive me Chicken Little, i am sad and have no ideas of my own today!! Must be the eyestrain...) She gave us 4 things she would want if she could wave a magic wand!! Well, i have a ton of things i want so i tried to whittle it down to 4...

1. More time to sleep
2. Curry from my fave chinese that close down due to rent problems 2/3 months ago!! *sobs uncontrollably*
3. A clean cat litter tray everyday
4. Goddammit - no frigging eye aches!!

there are loads more i'd like, but at the moment, and for purely selfish reasons, these are my priority. And yes, i know theres more important issues like world peace, natural disasters etc and if i could wave a magic wand to fix these things then yes i would, but at this precise moment in time it's all about me, Me, ME!!!!!

Want 4 things would YOU have if you had a magic wand??

9 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

1) Lose 15 pounds instantly.

2) a laptop computer

3) a new wardrobe

4) a bacon egg and cheese omelette with potatoes (it would be okay, I'd be much thinner)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

1) Lose 20 lbs and keep it off forever.

2) Obtain a videotape of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Karl Rove gang-banging a small dog for distribution through major media outlets.

3) Stop getting zits.

4) Look like a young Sam Neill.

And to use your phrase, LMPP, Blogger is being totally "pants" today.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

That should be "total pants," shouldn't it? "Totally pants" sounds like how my father might try to use "hip slang" around me as a teenager. I'm so deeply ashamed of myself.

8:32 PM  
Blogger jamwall said...

1. find a distributor for my videotape of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Karl Rove gang-banging a small dog.

2. find out if there are any parallels between mister hand's avatar and his request for a small dog in the video.

3. to create my own measurement standard "the cowbelltric system."

4. pants

1:25 AM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Glad you stole it! I get a lot of my ideas from other people. Still don't like curry, by the way!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

OMG--jamwall. I'm off the chair.

No, I didn't make the connection between the small dog and the small dog. I was going to say a young donkey--but that would connote a symbolic Democrat Party reference and I didn't want to muddle the joke with it. Then I thought about a sheep, but I thought that was too obvious. A small dog just came off the top of my head.

Everywhere you take that cowbell, you make a party.

Party on, party man.

3:19 AM  
Blogger jamwall said...

that's what cowbell gene is there for.

6:21 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Hey Mister Hand, if you obtain that video, send it to me and i'll hand it to british media outlets!

I'd also love to lose 15 pounds as my ass is responsible for almost all total eclispes everywhere

Jamwall, i'll send you some pants. New ones mind, not dirty worn ones!

Chicken little, curry is yummy as long as its not toooooo hot. This chinese was lush!! Cheers for letting me steal your ideas!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger jamwall said...

the promise of pants! at last!!!

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack