Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Boss for sale (nearly new, one careful owner...)

It's that time again where i have to pay homage to a work colleague. Today, i pay homage to my boss that, for the purposes of this blog, i will call... Boss.

Boss is a lovely boss, although at times he can turn into evil boss that us here at the office named his evil moments as 'birk moments'. (bit of an 'in' thing that). He keeps us amused with his daily homerisms and we often rip the shit out of him. Cos it's funny. Today he shut me in his office and poked me with a twig, through the keyhole. And no, thats not a 'innuendo' for something filthy, he really did shut me in and shove a twig through the keyhole and proceeded to poke me. It was a really long twig, believe me. His party piece, however, is to sit there, hands behind head, introducing hinself to new members of (female) staff with his flies wide open. (nah, he didn't realise his flies were open, we just like to call him a dirty old man)

Anyway, heres to Boss. May you live long and prosper and give me lots of pay rises. No really, i'm serious. What? No pay rise??? motherfucker!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

I KNOW WHAT "BIRK" IS!

I learned it while listening to commentary on an episode of BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER. The writer had a British character calling another British character a "birk."

Okay, I don't know EXACTLY what it is, but the writer said, "Birk is a very British insult referring to a stuck-up, sissy type."

7:55 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

You still haven't fixed the "boobies" link. (See comment under latest oranges post.)

10:06 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Unfortunately my boobies are not for public viewing. Only for the eyes of my nearest & dearest... namely D and me.

Sorry to disappoint, maybe when i'm drunk i might whip them out!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Whip it! Whip it good!

6:03 PM  
Blogger jamwall said...

boobies????? where????????

*head darting around in a million directions*

wvppl <--- as in "the man hit the ground with a sickening wvppl!!!!"

7:21 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

And did I get the "birk" thing right, or what?

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack