Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Couldn't resist

Well, this morning i gave into tempation and attempted to peel the second orange that was sat on my desk. Oh how i wish i never bothered.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not only did it take for.ever. to peel the pissing thing, and not only did i spend 20 mins trying to wash away the orange tinge from under my nails, the motherfucking orange spat at me. In my eye. God did it sting. I now have 6 oranges left and i damn them all to hell!! Damn you oranges, damn you to heeeeeeellllllllllllllllll!!!!!

I might palm some off onto tart when shes not looking. Trust me, she won't notice, she'll just eat them without pondering about their origin. She'll probably think they are a bag of crisps and eventually turn to me and say... 'ere, these crisps are a bit soft. And they vagually remind me of oranges...' Yes, thats what i'll do! *evil laughter commences*

Oh, and just for you Mister Hand... Boobies!

He he

2 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

"tinge," "spat," "in my eye," "boobies..."

The subtext of this post sounds like a DREAM date.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

The link from the "boobies" to the photo of your splendiferous breasts is broken, I think.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack