Wednesday, September 28, 2005

*grumblemumbe*

LMPP is a grumpy LMPP as she has the beginnings of a mammoth cold. I have these symptoms...

Sore throat *gags*
Cough that rips sore throat to pieces
Golf ball up nose
Headaches
Eye aches
Shivers
Achy arms
Lack of desire to talk shit

Fortunately, the snots haven't started yet, hence the golf ball. But they will soon and only then can i reveal my true identity... The Snot Monster, Princess LMPP of Snotworld. I snot on you all!

Note that i am in work. I am insane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

I think the last time you went golfing, somehow you got some golf balls stuck up your nose and they've caused you to come down with a toxic infection. All you have to do is remove the golf balls and your condition will clear right up.

Duh!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack