Friday, September 16, 2005

I am slightly peeved.

Ah bollocks. I am in a total strop. Why? Because all my workmates have fucked off for the day leaving little ol' me AGAIN alone to do it all. Tart is ill so i'm not too mad at her. Bless, she came in and threw up. (barf *shudders and hides under desk*) So i sent her home. Boss has buggered off out to Wales and has turned his phone off. *growls menacingly*. So there you have it, i'm all alone and ranting to myself. And you lot!

I watched my pub boss get stonking pissed last night and throw up out of a car window. (yep, more barf. I had to put my fingers in my ears, wedge my nose into my knees and squeeze my eyes shut so i wouldn't be compelled to chunder too.) He then had to be carried up the stairs where we put him to bed and left him there with a big bucket.

Best part is...?

We have the night all on film! Can't wait to show him his dance moves while under the influence. Apparently, he is still in bed. It's late afternoon! Someone can't handle his beer!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Can you post that film/

5:19 PM  
Blogger jamwall said...

i would imagine that excessive chundering would be a mainstay over at the 'ol pub. that should be as common as putting on socks or watching the latest reality show! but then again, the frequency of spewing in a venue like that might be a lot lower than i imagine! (i just have a tame deskjob anyway).

by the way LMPP, never mind the bullocks....

6:55 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

"strop," "stronking", "chunder..."

Every time I come here it's like, "LMPP's AWESOMELY HILARIOUS WORDS OF THE DAY."

I love you.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack