Friday, September 30, 2005

I love a list me...

...and this one is no exception!! I got it from good ol' chicken little and i thought i'd jump on the bandwagon and divulge a little bit more about moi...

1. Legal First name? Kathryn. Call me that am i'll disown you.
2. Were you named after anyone? No.
3. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes if i really really want something
4. When did you last cry? Last night cos my nose hurt too much
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Chicken Tikka
6. What is your birth date? July 25th
7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? London Boys - very 80's
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yeah!! I'm lovely
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, I don't get sarcasm. Nor do i realise when someone is being sarcastic to me!
10. What are your nicknames? KTWonderbra, Katie
11. Would you bungee jump? Hahahahahahaha
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, my shoes have zips and stuff. I don't do laces
13. Do you think that you are strong? Sometimes
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate
15. Shoe Size? 7
16. Red or pink? Red
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My insecurity
18. Who do you miss most? My Grandad. I never got to say goodbye
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black with hot pink stripes trakkie bottoms and white & green trainer things
20. What are you listening to right now? The sound of office silence
21. What did you eat for breakfast? Banana
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple. I loooove purple
23. What is the weather like right now? Drizzily, cold and grey
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? A customer. I dislike them.
25.The first things you notice about the opposite sex? Their shoes
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Chicken Little, you are a star!!
27. Favorite Drink? Full fat Coca Cola!!
28. Hair Color? Med Brown soon to be chocolate brown
29. Do you wear contacts? Nope
30. Favorite Food? Roast Lamb
31. Last Movie You Watched? Must Love Dogs
32. Favorite Day Of The Year? Christmas Day!! Pressies!!!!
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Scary movies
34. Summer Or Winter? Summer
35. Hugs OR Kisses? hugs
36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Banana Split
37. Living Arrangements? With my future hubby and the cat known as Darth
38. What Books Are You Reading? The School Run by Sophie King
39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Mr Bump of Mr Men fame
40.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Something about 9/11. Pulls my heartstrings everytime
41. Favorite Smells? Roast roasting and Creosoate
42. Favorite junk food? Indian takeaway
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? Florida

There you have it! It's all about me. I would like to know more about my friends from The Wicked Truth and Sarah!! Go on, you know you want to...

9 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Loved your list!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I'm on it.

3:57 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

Hmmm a post for me to work on over the weekend. Excellent, thanks and good post. But I can't drink Coca Cola anymore.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Stop drinking Coca-Cola! My God! Are you mad?! Forget that it's an invasion of your body by an Imperialist American Corporate Monolith, all that sugar is going to give you adult-onset diabetes!

As for making a list, I shall work on mine over the weekend.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Done and Done.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

My link sucks. Sorry about that.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Meatbag said...

Have I been tagged? I think I've been tagged. Is this what tagging feels like?

At least it's specific questions. That's much better than just having to list a bunch of random crap about yourself.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Meatbag said...

And forget what Hand said about Coke. I drink 6 cokes a day, and I'm fine, other than a bit of adult-onset diabetes.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Well, obviously, Meatbag's the exception that proves the rule. And he's adjusted quite nicely to a life without feet.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack