Thursday, September 01, 2005

Mmmmm

Ok, so last night was uneventful. D wasn't sick again though complained all damn night of the sweats and shivers. I allowed him to sleep in the same bed as me on the condition that he was to leave immediately if his belly lurched. He was snoring within seconds of head hitting pillow so i guess i was safe.

The cat has lost both his evil bottom teeth. You know, the big ones that hurt like fuck if a cat decides your hand looks tasty. Do cats have milk teeth? Do they fall out and then grow back?? I really hope so cos the poor sod can't eat his biscuits anymore. Apart from that he is still evil so he can't be in pain.

I have an eyeball headache so i'm gonna sleep at my desk for a while. The paracetamol ain't working. Fucking cheap shit!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

The para-what? The what-etamol? The what-what? I was all with you until I got to there. I don't speak too much Spanish.

Glad D's feeling better.

Cats aren't evil. They just do what they do.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack