Monday, September 12, 2005

My ehem 'interesting' weekend

This weekend i have -

Burnt my arm
Got soaked in freak rainstorm
Bought a new toy for the cat that cost waaaayyy too much money
Been freaked out by a hob nail boot wearing spider
Ate fancy ice cream!

Now in more detail...

Whilst cooking a lovely tea for my wonderous fiance, a yorkshire pudding escaped to the back of the oven. Being the bright spark i am i decided that rather pull out the oven shelf and retrive said pudding safely, i would stick my entire arm into the oven and retrive it that way. I now have a lovely shelf shaped burn halfway up my arm and yes, it hurt like fuck!!!

On Saturday, me and D went to our local shopping centre to buy random stuff such as cleaning products and lamps and cat food. While walking back to the car the entire sky decided to whomp down on us, whilst i was dressed quite skimply as it was still frigging hot! Within seconds it looked like i had showered with my clothes on so we scooted into the nearest shop which brings me to number 3...

...We had scooted into a pet shop. So being the nice parents we are we decided to by Darth a new toy. We were deciding on which mouse to buy him when a gert big loaming shadow caught D's eye... a four foot basically massive cat scratching post complete with levels and rooms. It was £25 and yes, we bought it. Now, if that was something me or D wanted, we would of said no as it was far too expensive. But as it was for the cat, we were both quite excited about seeing the look on our little pussycats face. As if cats can look happy?!!?

As for the other two 'exciting' events of my weekend, i think the brief description about justifies them so i ain't going into anymore detail about it.

Tell me about your weekend...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

My weekend:

Dumped "boyfriend" - I think it hurt me much more than it hurt him, since I was the only one emotionally involved in this relationship.

Took my son car shopping. Didn't find anything.

Took a nap. Got up. Cried. Repeat 8 times.

Played online.

Watched some bad movies on tv.

Fried catfish for dinner last night.

That's about it.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Watched a lot of television. Did a little writing.

Same old, same old...

Oh, I also avoided going to the gym while justifying my decision to avoid going to the gym. That was probably the hardest work I did all weekend.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack