Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ok then

I may be going completely bonkers, but someone definitely shushed my cat last night and it wasn't me.

It wasn't D. D was at work.
It wasn't the telly. It was switched off.
It wasn't the radio. I don't own one.
It wasn't the wind. All the windows and doors were shut.
It wasn't the cat. He was miaowing.

In fact it went something like this...

cat - miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooo (insert freakaly loud SHHHHH here) wwwww.

Now, i'm not usually scared of unexplained noises if they are on the telly, but in my house... ooohnoooo LMPP runs away. Fast. Which i did, into the pub and hid behind D incase the nasty ghostie followed. I then made D go home and check all the rooms before i went to bed.

I am, indeed, such a wuss!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

My cat was so loud last night that you may have been hearing my husband shushing Sid from all the way over here.

That being said... that shit would have freaked me out too.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

It probably wasn't a ghost. I smell poltergeist.

4:41 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Sarah, you're right, it was your husband. Other than that it could of been a echo from the past of me shushing the cat! I used to shush the cat a lot. MH - now i'm freaked!!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack