Friday, September 23, 2005

Revenge of the orange

Ok, the orange has finally had it's revenge. Whilst emptying the office bin, me and tart found orange peel literally stuck to the bottom of the bin with mould. Ewwwwwww!!! I tried to deny all knowledge but as i have a mound of the bastards on my desk it's was quite obvious that i'm a big fat fucking liar!

Fuck Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck.

Yes, she made me clean out the bottom of the bin using a plastic knife. Bitch!! I heaved and vowed never to eat oranges again. Ever!!!

Am now grossed out. Want to sleep off the horror of mouldy orange peel.

I was going to rant about a certain shite fast food 'resturant' that i won't name. *Ehem Mcpoo* However, as my sausage thing was lush, i'm not! (Sorry boss, get a blog and rant about your own shite breakfast! Mwahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahaha)

10 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

Never read LMPP while eating link sausage.
Never read LMPP while eating link sausage.
Never read LMPP while eating link sausage.
Never read LMPP while eating link sausage.
Never read LMPP while eating link sausage.
Never read LMPP while eating link sausage.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Image of mold + taste of link sausage = HURL.

And I KNOW if I hurl, YOU'RE gonna hurl.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Meatbag said...

Reading about your "bin" and your "mould" and your "tin of beans" interests me far more than it should for all the wrong linguistic reasons. I hope to visit England someday, but I just know I'm going to be one of those annoying tourists who spends the whole time saying things like: "I'm riding a lift", "There goes a lorry", "I believe I'll purchase a packet of crisps."

12:10 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

By the way, I just read THE LMPP ORANGE TRILOGY to my GF and we were gasping for air after laughing so much.

You rock!1

3:11 AM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Is it wrong that I hate the tart? I don't know you well enough to hate your enemies, yet somehow...

5:49 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Oh, and not to nitpick, but you get a little more bang out of your evil laughter if you make it:

Mu-wah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

(Suggesting new evil laughter spelling options causes Mister Hand to laugh evilly.)

2:29 PM  
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Wow...If you're afraid of a little orange peel with mold on it, you'd probably have a heart attack if you saw what kind of science experiments I have in my refrigerator.

11:54 PM  
Blogger jamwall said...

which conjures up this advice. never buy a used car with a dead hooker in the trunk.......just don't!

12:24 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

The tart is, in fact, really quite lovely! She is impossible not to like! And i will ensure that in future my evil laughter will be much more like yours MH. It does sound better!!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

Extended dead hooker warranty!

How can I lose?!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack