Wednesday, September 21, 2005

WTF???

"if tescos sold you a tin of beans, you would have to pay whatever their mark up is. They would'nt sell you the beans at the price they bought them for. they have to make a profit somehow..."

Jesus wept, this is what i had to listen to this morning. The actual conversation was about a gargage supplying me with receipts for parts they had bought to fix a van, and the charging me £205 on top of the cost for the parts. (the labour charge was listed separately so i know they have added their mark up onto the parts.) Now, if i was a garage and i had to provide receipts, i would black out what i paid for those parts. I now have an invoice and receipts that don't tally, an irate boss who doesn't want to pay the mark up now he knows how much the parts were, and a pissy garage owner. I'm quite happy to pay what he want's, i just want it listing on the invoice what the extra £205 is for. But he won't. Cos hes a twat!

Oh, and my reply to the 'tescos' theory... I wouldn't expect Tescos to give me a receipt with the price they paid, and then charge me 15% more. If they did, then they are fucking stupid! Oh, and a tin of beans won't make the van go now will it??

fuckingbastardgarageman.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

Get me over there! I'll show that birky twat a thing or two! I'm old school!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack