Thursday, September 08, 2005

Zzzzzz

God, i am so knackered it's untrue. I went to bed at a sensible time, I didn't eat after 8.00pm, I drank plently of water. So why dammit, when my alarm woke me from a rather unsavory dream, my poor eyes struggled to open, my head swam and i felt sick just like i do when i don't get to bed until 2 in the morning and have to get up at 6am?? Even now, 2 hours after rising, all i wanna do is lay my head on my desk and zzzzzzzzzzz.

zzzz zzzz zzzzzzz that would be so good right now!

I'm also cold, even though it's quite warm in here. I'm cold enough to be wearing my blue fluffy 'cup-a-soup hug in a mug' jumper type thing. It makes me look like a faded cookie monster. All i need now are some cookies and i'll look the part! My feet are freezing, my hands are not much warmer and my ears have lost all feeling. I must be sickening for something. Hopefully, it will enable me to take the time off work so i can sleep!!

Can anyone tell me what that program Lost is all about. D was watching it last night, like he does everyweek and it's annoying me to the point that i can't watch it cos i need to know what the big secret is right now! Please, someone, put me out of my misery...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

How would you notice if you didn't have any feeling in your ears? I don't ever remember specifically thinking about my ears, unless there was something painful going on.

5:46 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Because my poor ears were so cold they felt like the sensation you get when you sleep on your arm and your arm goes dead, and then you get a mass attack of pins and needles.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack