Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bollocks

Yep, I said it. Bollocks. Thats what 'tis all about. Big steaming bollocks.

I'm fed up. Can you tell? I've just checked my bank account to be greeted with the words 'you have 0.57 in your account. You can draw out 1500.57'. Yeah, cheers then. Encourage me to go overdrawn why don't you? Pissing banks. What's worse, payday is 23 days away!

Lucky for me it's payday tomorrow from pub job then innit. Woohoo.

Where are you Mister Hand? Where are your comments that brighten my day?? Are you still working like a mofo?

Stop working like a mofo and come entertain me.

Yay!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

I'm sorry. Yes, I've been working like a mofo. Are you still at work? What time is it now?

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack