Monday, October 31, 2005

Boo!

Did i scare you?? I did didn't i!! Happy Halloween people.

Tonight, i am being forced to serve customers as a witchy witch!! I have my witchy dress, i have my witchy hair and my witchy hat! I have no witchy shoes nor any witchy make up. What a fun witch i'll make!!

My weekend was shit. Apart from the fact i can now BLOG AT HOME!!! Yippee!!! So there will be more blogginess from me!!

I stayed in Friday and sulked about being ill...
I went to a meeting Saturday for D's singing people and was made to feel incredibily small...
I worked all Sunday.

Back to Sat - how mean is this...

I had to take D to a meeting with his fellow singers all the way on the other side of town. That's a 3/4 hour drive there and back. The meeting was for 1 1/2 hours and it was in a pub, right next to a football ground that had just kicked out...

Now, since D was working until 3, and all the other singers were singing right next to the pub, there was no one to pick D up. Also, there was no one to bring D home at 6.00pm so he could go back to work, apart from me.

So i stayed, and when the meeting moved upstairs, the bossman thing told me to wait where i was. For an hour and a half. In a pub full of footie fans pissed off cos they lost 3-o. Now, i'm sorry, there ain't no way in the world i was sitting there, in a pub i've NEVER been in before, on my own with at least 70 pissed blokes all wanting to kick off.

So i sat in my car, in the pissing rain and waited, freezing my butt off whilst tolerating wolf whistles and rude comments from passing footie fans. I am ashamed to admit, i was so upset, i cried. For ages.

There was no need for that. It hasn't been a problem before for me to sit in on meetings and rehersals. So what was the problem then?? I have no idea. D left early cos he was disgusted that i was left on my own like that. He told me that he isn't going to any meetings where i have to drive him again. I told him not to be stupid. He says it's not on.

On a happier note, i baked a cake!! I then covered it with Smarties!! *mmmmmmm* I've took a photo of it so i'll post it as soon as...

*drools*

1 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

Happy Halloween and congrats on your newly-refound weekend blogging ability!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack