Monday, October 24, 2005

Bossisms

It is only 10 past 10 and already my boss has come out with some humdingers...

At 8.30am - 'i come in your office...'

What he really meant was that he comes in my office looking for things. However, i was too busy LMAO to let him finish the sentence!

At 9.45am - 'My wrist is bigger cos the muscle is toning up...'

Whilst myself and Tart wet our pants at the idea that our boss 'tones' his wrist muscle up by the only way a man could possibly tone a wrist muscle on one arm... he then stated that it was from football and not what we thought... However, i would like to know how someone can tone wrist muscles from kicking a ball?? Obviously the wife ain't putting out that much!!

On a more serious note - i have an aching armpit. (stop laughing you evil people - it hurts!!) There is nowt suspect in there, just a random ache. So it's off to the quacks for me!! Will let you know if i'm growing a second head or something...

6 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

Sorry about the armpit. But I wouldn't worry. It's probably just the implants leaking silicone.

Oh WAIT, that IS something to worry about. I TOLD you to not get those!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

It's not a tumor.

1:52 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

i am deeply offended that you would even THINK my puppies were fake. I told you in an earlier post that my boobies are real!! Unless D put me under, gave me fake boobies and erased my memory of it!!

I have no lumps or bumps and my armpit doesn't feel swollen so i'm not unduly worried. Better to be asfe than sorry though. The doc will probably send me on my way with a cold remedy or something...

2:07 PM  
Blogger Mister Hand said...

You know I was kidding about the implants, of course, but I just wanted you to know that I know that your "puppies" (great word) are real. Although, photographic evidence would definitely be a good way to bulwark my convictions.

2:25 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Ah well all is forgiven then. Send me some alcohol and i may get drunk enough to flash 'em!!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Every post i read gives me yet more incentive to quash any alligation that 'Tart' has done any work in the day, even though she claims to have busy days most of the time.

Wait till i see her.......

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack