Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bunnies

Last night, i was ridiculed. Basically because i announced that my all time favourite film is none other than Watership Down. You know, the one with the bunnies!!

Whats wrong with that?? It's packed full of drama, laughs, scary bits and gets me on the edge of my sofa. I cry everytime i see it. I sing 'Bright Eyes' to everyone after i watch it. It is a fabulous movie!! In fact, i may well watch it again tomorrow. I have it on VHS and DVD so i'm spoilt for choice. I may even wear my bunny pjs and my bunny slippers and snuggle with my cuddly bunny (who is 30 years old this year!!), Flopsy, who's ear really does need stitching back on, just to get all rabbitfied ready for it.

D might object. So might Darth. Tough, it's going on tomorrow**!! I have my super saturday morning lie in happening so it will be a late night full of Fiver and friends!!

**Unless the DVD & the VHS players pack up, or both copies spontainiusly combust.

And for a small whinge, the supermarket mixed their signs up at the bakery bit so i have yukky olive (bleugh) and rosemary (hmmm) bread instead of cheese (mmmm) and onion (mmmm) bread. Now i have no lunch apart from a pear that looks hard and a tinned, uncooked pie that i have no way of opening or cooking until i get home. Bollocks!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mister Hand said...

My GF LOVES Watership Down, also. I like it okay. I think Meatbag likes it, but he agrees with me that the bunnies in Wallace and Gromit were much better.

Yes, he does, he really does. He agrees with all of my absolutely on-target and highly-accurate opinions.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Blueprincesa said...

I feel your pain about the no lunch thing. That happens to me all the time.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Meatbag said...

Nope, I like Watership Down better. I'm reading it right now at home, and I loved the movie.

And LMPP, I hope you got something to eat. I was imagining you getting desperate and trying increasingly crazy methods of opening the tinned pie, like in the old Warner Bros. cartoons.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack